Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saevel Amalith

"Hhhhhhmmmm...I must think for a moment." He said pondering "I desire only your loyalty lord Bran." he continued

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

As the army continued moving  Cid, Aurons right hand man approaches Saevel and asks "Bout how much longer till we get to the mountains would you say?"

Bran Stoneshield

Bran and his men all draw there weapons.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"The mountains are about a two hours journey from where we are now

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Saevel Amalith

about two hours later the army approaches the smoking mountains,  many caves outline the mountains as if it were an ant hill with many holes.  "I, Darkwood, and Bran shall go in and confront the dragons alone, and if you want to come as a representative for Auron you may."  Saevel said looking at his right hand man

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Kazaar, me, Duke, and Saevel are done for the night. Contiune the adventure tomarrow night. Peace from the middle east out like a trout.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Can we please get back to the other topic?

Bran Stoneshield

Cheesy, your dead...stop posting in here, you've been banished to hell, so be quiet, go play the other campaigne you big baby
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

As Darkwood goes to get his dragon he starts to hope it is a blue eone that willl join him

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Bran marched in behind Darkwood and hoped he will get the black dragon.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

As Bran drew his sword, he heard Saevel and Darkwood draw their weapons also.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

Bane and Bonebreaker where having a disagreement. They were fighting on which dragon is better: The black or the green dragon. :blink:  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

As Darkwood draws his swords he walks up to the elder dragon and says " I am here to ask for your srvices we wish to have some dragons help us fight a war against the evil rising in the world.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Bran Stoneshield

"Darkwood, what type of dragon is it?" Bran walked to the elderly black dragon. The dragon hissed as he was walking toweard him. Bran threw his sword on the ground infront of the vicious dragon, showing he ment no harm. The army of clerics, elfs, knights, archers, etc. were all outside the giant temple. Above the dragon was an open "window" about forty feet up. Bran spoke to the dragon in dracontic. "Will you help us defeat the dark creature?" The mighty dragon nodded his head once, and Bran picked up his sword and got on the dragons broad back. The dragon flew out the open "window" over all the troops.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

The Elder Dragon says " Yes we shall help you for you are one of are greatest allys" Also he says " Together we shall destroy the evil in this world."
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero