Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saevel Amalith

"He does have a weakness I witnessed Auron strinking him and it seemed to hurt him more, his middle head is his weak point."  That is were we must strike him and we must be true about it."  Saevel said

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

As they walked to evermeet Auron said "Yes right now his center dragon head.. that his weakest point right now. But he will change form when we defeat him when he is on his dragon mount. So then we will have to figure the new weakness out and defeat his next form before he can reach his perfect body."

Bran Stoneshield

"I am willing to take my remaining knights and slay the beast and meet with you in Evermeat." Bran saided over the lump in his throat
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel goes to the temple of torm and comes back to Auron and Darkwood with a strong standing army of about 25,000 clerics and 5000 fighters.  "We are now reinforced my freind." Saevel said with his army at his back

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Who wants me to track him down?
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"No,Bran you musnt you need help for this beast is much too strong for you, if he beats you he may use you to become the perfect body."  Saevel said with great retort.

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

"Let us all go." Bran said as he got 100,050 troops from a castle ruled by his father.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

"Alright let us move. WE mst defeat him as soon as possible!" Auron says reluctantly hoping that we would be able to stop Dark Falz.

Saevel Amalith

"Auron are there any troops that you can provide for our great standing army?"  Saevel asked  

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

"hm.... You will see me at the nightfall of when you find him" Auron says as he gets on a horse name Jesse.

Saevel Amalith

"Wait I know of a place that can help us, why not use the power of the dragons to help us, the dragons of good would take offense to the entering of this world of such a beast as the one that has come upon us. let us go to mountains of sethsit."  Saevel suggested

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

"You can, but I must go to a place.... Remember on the nightfall you find him... I will be there." Auron sighed as he rode off.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel notices that darkwood walks to the protector of Evermeet and asks for more troops, they shake hands.  Darkwood charges down at me aand says that he has permission to have 500000 more archerers, 300000 more knights, and take a high honored wizard named Darkmoon

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

"Darkwood, what do you desire?" Bran said as Auron rode off.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"Come than Darkwood and Bran we go to the mountains." says Saevel

-Disciple of the gods