Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bran Stoneshield

Bring all your generals, sargents, and captains/Lt. with you to the meeting.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

"Alright...... well we need a battle plan.. we can not run forever" Auron states as the clerics try and heal most of the dead.

Duke

Cough " We shall attemp to head back to evermeet if it is alright with Auron" Says Darkwood while weezing
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Duke

"well i am hurt as bad as i am i leave Saevel in charge for i shall goe rest with my men now" Says Darkwood " Saevel keep me upated with what happened during this council"
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Kazaar

"Alright, we just have to be alert at all times" Auron says as he still feals pain from the arrows.

Saevel Amalith

"When do you think we shall be able to head to evermeet, there reinforcements await us."  Saevel said

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Bran invited two others to the concil, Bane and Bonebreaker. Bran told their tale to the council. "Alright, that thing has recharged and is heading the opposite way, away form us!"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"Would you like me to help you with your wound, Auron?, I can dim the pain greatly"  Saevel asked Auron trying to repay a couple of favors

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

"After are men are rested, Dark Falz his at the entrance of the forest and Evermeet is on the opposite size of the forest of Dark Falz we should go as soon as we are rested up.

Bran Stoneshield

*We shall head out at first light.*
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

"Alright." Auron says in a thankful manner.

Saevel Amalith

"We must get to Evermeet soon and get reinforcements, from there we need to kill this thing before it achieves its perfect body

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

"Auron does Dark Falz have any weaknesses?" Bran asked in a hopeful voice
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel lays his hand on Aurons wound and a bright blue light closes it up dimming the pain but the muscles are still sore

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

In the morning Saevel, Reosin, Bran, Auron and the remaining forces head to Evermeet and reach their destination withing a few hours.