Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

"That was Dark Falz, God of Destruction and if you think that was tough, wait till he can become his perfect body." Auron said as he bandaged his wounds.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel nodded to Auron and reluctantly ran telling his heales that he had left to retreat "back to the camp."

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

Dark Falz using his most powerful magic attack which never misses aimed it at Saevel in rage. "Saevel, we gotta get out of here!" Said a soldier named Cid.

Bran Stoneshield

"Dwarf, do you know of anywhere safe?" Bran said to Auron
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"We shall heal who we can our power is limited and all we can do now is rest for my clerics are very wary.  We will heal those closest to death and leave those hopeless of all life.  This thing must be destroyed and it is a topic that we must discuss after we recuperate."  Saevel said with a sadened expression on his face.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

"Dwarf? Did you just call me a Dwarf? But anyway... no he will find us no matter where we go he will not just find us right away... the trees will slow him down... so I would say this is the best spot for now..." Auron said in fear that Dark Falz may come quicker than expected.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel sees that Darkwood is very badly injured so he attempts to heal him but the injury is far to bad to heal completely

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

Auron approaches Darkwood and says "You won't die.... it isn't part of the plan..." Auron thinks to him self when he approaches Darkwood.

Bran Stoneshield

Bonebreaker and Bane take 100,000 knights and scouts ahead, north, to get out of the path of the giant "thing"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

Darkwood calls a council for the leader only that is Darkwood, Saevel, Auron, and Bran.

Saevel is taking a brake so he will tell me what his guy does
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Kazaar

"So, what is happening?" Auron said as he entered the council.

Bran Stoneshield

"I'm not sure, what are we to do?" Bran states as his two aids come over, Tess and Boar.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

All then remaining clerics left, Pile up the dead bodies and attemp to heal most of them, amoung those resurected are Frothno and Diction.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Caramon the half-elf suggests something. "We shall try to hightail it back to Evermeat, there we can get help!"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

Both Saevel and Darkwood enter.  

- The great Blue Dragon