Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

Darkwood crys for help as he watches Diction Die right infront of him. "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Bran Stoneshield

Bane was healed by one of the clerics. He ran over to were Diction fell while he banished his longsword.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

Bran screamed over the battle, "RETREAT FOOLS!!! BRING  ALL BODIES OF THE GENERALS AND LTS. AND STUFF SO WE CAN RESURRECT THEM!"
Bane grabbed the lifeless form of Bonebreaker
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

The gallant creature with great speed approached Darkwood and the others and filled them with fear..

"He will pick a temporary body of the strongest beat until he reaches the perfect body...... We must stop him now!" Auron shouts as he picks up his blades and runs at the creature and starts to get hit  by little metal spheres with spikes that come out of the dragon heads mouth.

Saevel Amalith

As the beast popped out of the ground, Frothno was heading towards bane to heal him.  Frothno met this new threat head on but his efforts to slice at it were in vain, Frothno looked over to Saevel who now running towards him,  Frothno suddenly looked up just in time to see the big blade of energy crash down ontop of him cutting him into two pieces.  Saevel knelt to the ground crying a tear comming to his eyes.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

"Ah... we shall retreat.... but he will catch us! He is faster... and we will achieve perfection if we don't stop him soon!" Auron said as he quickly jumped back into the forest where there camp was. "We will be safe for awhile...."

Bran Stoneshield

Captain Tass came to the scene to help Saevel to his feet
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

Auron saw Saevel and ran over and jumped at him to stop the energy blade from crushing him to.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel finding his courage stood up and ordered everyone to retreat to the monster and attack it. Saevel ran towards the thing with a new sence of anger with one thing on his mind vengeance.  Saevel struck the beast with such strength and fury that he bit deep into the creatures abdomen causeing it to bleed greatly

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Saevel Amalith

"I thank you Auron, now let us deal with this threat together, Auron, Reonis, Bran, and myself we can do it." Saevel cried out in anger and gratefulness towards Auron

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

The creature seeing of its size it didn't really bother it at all and aimed a great fire spell at Saevel and fired it at him...

Auron ran up and wacked the creature known as Dark Falz in its center dragon head which was its weak spot.

Bran Stoneshield

With that everybody on the field vanished from the scene and returned to the camp
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

"Saevel.... we must retreat for now... fighting it in the condition we are in right now would mean certain death!" Auron said as Dark Falz was ready to strike down Saevel and Auron with its energy balde.

Bran Stoneshield

When they got back to the camp, Bran questioned Auron. "What the hell was that thing?"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel dodges the fire bolt that flies towards him and charges in for another attack his fury still raging within, beside him Darkwood going in for an attack,  Saevel strikes at the middle dragon head with the same fury and the creature screams a horrible scream that curdles the blood

-Disciple of the gods