Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

Hello you can have only past weapons and magical items.

My Name is Reosin Darkwood. I am the leader of an Elven colony on the island of Evermeet. For We are the gratest archers you have everseen. We are manly hunters but the wemon stay home and cook take care of the place and the childern. We have learned how to live up to 1,000,000 years old.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Duke

"Today my fellow men we shall find us a new prey whatever you want except a elf unlease they are not part of are membership." Says Darkwood " I shall take 15,000 Archers and 25,000 wizards and 50,000 Knights and 6 of my finest generals to try and find a new worthy Prey." There Names are Raslin, Drock, Crusesteren, and Dictrion.

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

For the army sets of on there journey. At the end of there treavel for the day they decided to meditate in trees for the nite.

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

For now at the break of a new day the undead have risen from there graves. " we are out numbered but we have the wizards" Says Reosin "now do your spells" From the sky came these celestrial beings which slaugterd the undead as for there was one more a former friend who died and is now against me i had to fight him one on one. It was hard For i did kill him but only with my Magical Swords of Nature.

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

Auron, a half-human half-elf is on of the generals who silently sits against a tree waiting for Darkwoods orders...

Duke

Auron go take 5,000 archeres with you to scout up ahead. For these archers are now yours.

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"Alright..." Auron whispers as he seems to vanish in an instant but is instead with his great speed was jumping on trees very quickly with the archers close behind him but are a little slower...

Duke

Now is my time to strike as he points the 25,000 of the nights in the other directions go with Raslin and come back and tell me what you see.

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"hmmmmmmmm what may this be?" Auron says as he raises his bow and shoots a many arrows when he realized there were alot of boars in this spot. "Bring them back to camp."

Duke

As Suron Arrives at camp he noticed Darkwood giving another group of men orders. as 15,000 wizards go with Dictrion along with 5,000 archers

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"What is happening now? You sending men out to explore the other directions to make sure it is safe?" Auron said as he jumped off of the tree and landed by Darkwood.

Duke

Ah yes cause we can not affored to be un prepared for when they strick we will be ready to kill all.

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"Yes yes..." Auron said when he heard a noise in the bushes and reached for his twin swords the Musashi.
(I gonna be done for now, gotta watch my lil cousions for awhile....)

Duke

I draw my Swords of Nature and fight along sides with my half brethern.

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

An army of goblins appear out of no where ready to slaughter us... Auron takes at the Musashi and they begin the battle with the goblins...