Coolest person?

Started by Sonoras, April 24, 2004, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Quote from: IFmanexcept maybe retto and josh hate each other, but that's it
True.  That may be.  I don't hate anyone, though. ^_^

Sonoras

Josh is fun to talk to, you can learn new words. (In a bad way)

David

Scarwake

O.o That was a bit too energetic, David!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Naltaca

Well john is cool and so is wolf snare and nohc, even with his gangsterish style, is still cool but not the coolest. I voted other cuz IMO wolf bite is the coolest. If you look at his picture he kinda resembles Jammie Kennedy off of the Jammie Kennedy experiment. lol
COOL STORY BRO

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Naltacaand nohc, even with his gangsterish style, is still cool but not the coolest
:lol:

Right... gangsterish...

calria

Quote from: NaltacaWell john is cool and so is wolf snare and nohc, even with his gangsterish style, is still cool but not the coolest. I voted other cuz IMO wolf bite is the coolest. If you look at his picture he kinda resembles Jammie Kennedy off of the Jammie Kennedy experiment. lol
Jammie?

For some reason, that amuses me to no end.

Ruatine

*dies laughing* Same here, Cal.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

o_O *has never heard of him or it*

Trident

"Yourself" seems to be beating you, Nohc!  I think all of you are cool people, by the way...

Yourself

Wl, golleey, ty ppl!

The Lady Shael

*shakes head* I knew that was coming.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sonoras

....Ooh....lol.....that's odd