Josh has brought new meaning to my life

Started by Peace Alliance, April 22, 2004, 09:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Just joshin... aka "just kidding"... y'know.

Angst Vulpine

I nulled....

Ahh! Josh's name! *runs and hides behind Retto*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ruatine

Why would anyone let a person they met online impact their life like that? That'd be dumb. The only thing I think of when I here "I'm joshing," is that the person saying it must have grown up in the country.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Wildwood

Ive never talked to him but I still hate him from what Ive heard.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

windhound

:blink:  I've know Josh from the first era, methinks he was one of the first skiffmassers, twas his weapon of choice against me..  ..   you cant hate someone without knowing them..  tisnt right..  you can dislike their actions, but hate?
meh.

Anyways, I've never thought of that phrase..  never use it..  j/j would be kinda odd..  j/k looks and works better..  just kidding that is, though, I rarely use that..  

*shruggeth*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

no
Josh is a nice guy until you get him angry
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteWhy would anyone let a person they met online impact their life like that? That'd be dumb. The only thing I think of when I here "I'm joshing," is that the person saying it must have grown up in the country.
Whoever said it had to be Fenix?  My name is Josh as well, and hardly anyone I know uses that anymore (except to try and get my attention).

Quoteno
Josh is a nice guy until you get him angry
You have to get Josh mad at you.  He just doesn't get mad for no reason...

Wildwood

Quoteyou cant hate someone without knowing them.. tisnt right.. you can dislike their actions, but hate?

I think you can.  Take Saddam Hussain for instance.  I  am sure no one here has met him, yet the majority of the people still hate him.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

I guess that means the majority are hateful people, I would say I am indifferent and disdainful towards him, my blood doesn't boil at his name or nothing but I wouldn't wanna know him personnally.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ruatine

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantWhoever said it had to be Fenix?  My name is Josh as well, and hardly anyone I know uses that anymore (except to try and get my attention).
*smiles*

Who said that I said it was Fenix? I was referring to anyone online. Even though I now know that your name is Josh too, more than likely I'll still not think of anyone online when I hear the phrase "just joshing." I'd be more likely to think of one of my RL friends who is named Josh.
There's only one person online who's impacted me greatly and that is Ad. I think about him even when I'm not online. However, I've spent hours talking to him on AIM. Whereas, I've not done that with anyone else.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

sh0e

for a second there i thought you were going to say
"Josh is a nice guy until you get [to know him]"

stop trying to deny it
you are all most obviously slobbering all over your keyboards and tipping your tables with your inchworms right now in ineffable lust for josh
(yes this applies to the girls too)

wolf bite

*hides behind myself*

Josh has some issues when it comes to game playing. I spent much time tracking him down at one point. If anyone has a right to hate him, it is I.  But all things fade with time. He has said, with sincerity, apologies for some of his actions of the past against me. What would this world be without acceptance and forgiveness?

As a person, he is a nice guy. Only have to let him know that conversations end with any profanity. I think that we should remove his ban under the condition that any swearing, game cheating, or exploitation of game codes will result in us all going to his house and breaking his key board. (not necessarily the opinion of the staff).

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruatine

Quote from: sh0estop trying to deny it
you are all most obviously slobbering all over your keyboards and tipping your tables with your inchworms right now in ineffable lust for josh
(yes this applies to the girls too)
Can I gag now?

Cindarin

I think you should remove his game ban.  That way it won't pick up on my IP so i dont have to reconnect 500 times just to get on.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

lonewolf

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the