Havn't I told you guys I don't like pansies?

Started by ~>John<~, April 22, 2004, 08:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Well first of all you are saying that he is bad, that seems like a diss to me.  And what I ment when I said that is that he does not only have skiffs, he has other types of troops too.  And don't call me son it is very creepy and it makes you sound old.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Quotei like your signature badrang, that 70's show rocks!!
Yes it does!  I really liked the one when Mitch kissed Donna in front of Foreman... :lol:

QuoteWell first of all you are saying that he is bad, that seems like a diss to me.
How do you get me saying "he's bad" from "he lets me take land when I want to if I attack with Weasles.

QuoteAnd what I ment when I said that is that he does not only have skiffs, he has other types of troops too.
Then say that instead of "he not only masses Skiffs..".

QuoteAnd don't call me son it is very creepy and it makes you sound old.
I was speaking figuratively, and I am old compared to most of the RWL players....

Wildwood

Quote1 mil a lot of Skiffs? Heck no....

Right there you said that he had few skiffs, and he has more skiffs than anyting when you calculate the ratio of the troop types, so you basically said he had a bad army.  And I am sorry that I am not perfect like you and that I do not make perfect posts without any mistakes like you do.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Wildwood

user posted image

Devari

Yep. Wolf Cub.

But I'm not telling. He's too nice.  :lol:  

Badrang the Tyrant

I have a good idea... ;)

QuoteRight there you said that he had few skiffs
That in no way is saying that he has a bad army.  Most people don't even have a mil Skiffs.... :rolleyes:

QuoteAnd I am sorry that I am not perfect like you and that I do not make perfect posts without any mistakes like you do.
Why can't people be more like me? :rolleyes:  

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm pretty sure that I know who he is too..

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Wildwood

QuoteQUOTE  
Right there you said that he had few skiffs
That in no way is saying that he has a bad army. Most people don't even have a mil Skiffs....  

Badrang you just proved my point.  I am the one who said he had a decent amount of skiffs, and YOU are the one who said, "heck no, not 1 million skiffs."  Now you are saying that he has a lot of skiffs.  You keep changing your story.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteBlood Wake, methinks.
Methinks not...

QuoteNow you are saying that he has a lot of skiffs.
You're trying to put words into my mouth.  I said 1 mil is not a lot for me.  1 mil may be a lot for you, especially if you're not a Weasle or a nOOb.... :rolleyes:  

Wildwood

Badrang, once again you are changing your story.  You NEVER said that that is not a lot for you, you just said that is not a lot.  Maybe you ment that, but that is not what you said, so if thats what you ment to say, correct it.  Its not that tough.  

user posted image

koala

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantMethinks not...
badrang you thinks wrong, lol, yep tis me, I am realy surprised that most of you didnt catch it right from the begining, i just made a post explaining why i had no weasels, lol. so yeah if i am really fat please attack me with weasels there is no point in us waisting our stoats, skiffs and rats when you can grab my land and not be harmed either. and actually i usually have more stoats than skiffs but someone had attacked me with stoats before the espionage. i like to kepp both my stoats and skiffs the same so that i have 2 attacking troops, i attack with whichever one i have most of at the time, if it fails i use the other kind of troop, if that fails i will either try with rats ( depending on if i have a lot of rats or the size of who i am attacking) or loot to health and find someone else to attack.

Blood Wake

huh? that post by koala was mine, how was i on his account? and how did it change his post, whats going on here?

this is blood wake by the way in case it messes up again

koala? are you sonoras and it was automatically logged in on my comp?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

I am not Koala, in fact I don't really like him.