Havn't I told you guys I don't like pansies?

Started by ~>John<~, April 22, 2004, 08:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

K, know he sucks, but hopefully some people will get them

Wolf Cub (#36)
Turns (?) 22 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?) 0 (max 150)
Rank (?) #14
Workers (?) 79,837
Acres (?) 18,890
Cash (?) $742,114,618
Food (?) 95,916,065
Loyalty (?) 1,577,756
Networth (?) $27,760,119
 Location (?) Southsward
Race (?) Marten
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 2,909,095
Weasels (?) 1
Stoats (?) 1,049,351
Skiffs (?) 1,396,603
Leaders (?) 129,663

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Peace Alliance

PRetty safe on cash, sufficient military to be at least noticable to the enamy (which is difficult with the game un-balenced like it id today). he's got some backup loyalty in case he remembers he needs leaders and quickly needs to get them up for money or something. Lots of extra skiffers for some reason, thats probably what he's been spending too many resaurces on.

Hmmm, really is a wate of marten if you don't make leaders and get some cash stored up. So maybe he's just trying to piss you off john?  :rolleyes:  

windhound

meh..  he doesnt have enough skiffers though..  I've broken him with mine..  
severly lackin in weasels though..  you should always keep just a few around incase of weasel massers, which are starting to crop up more and more..
rather poor leaders too, concidering how much land he has, but he does have a decent amount of loyalty for the amount of leaders, so..  

hrm..  so why is he a pansie?  'e looks to be in better shape than most to me..  not too terribly weak..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

hehe... no skiffers, no skiffers at all...  

Juby (Tercios)

seems a little pansieish to get other people to do the work for you, and if he were actually weak, we'd be pansies for attacking him :P  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Blood Wake

so why did you post his stats? he looks like he's pretty stong. did he attack you a bunch and you want us to help you or are you just mean so you post his stats? seriously if you have no reason to put the stats on here then why do you do it? cause he has no weasels?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wildwood

It looks like he is pretty strong?  He has no weasels, only 100k leaders, and not that many rats or stoats.  He has a lot of skiffs but still pretty much anyone could break him with leaders or weasels.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

1 mil a lot of Skiffs?  Heck no....

Meh, Wolf Cub be nice.  He lets me attack him anytime I want to in Weasles...

Wildwood

For 27 million networth yea thats pretty good considering he does not only mass skiffs, he has rats and stoats too.  And by the way 1,396,000 skiffs is closer to 1.5 million than to 1 million
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Blood Wake

hmm... he lets you attack him with weasels whenever you want? well then thats probably why he has no weasels, so that he can tell people to attack him with weasels so that the rest of his army doesn't get hurt by skiff, stoat, or rat massers that will attack him with what they mass before seeing that he has no weasels
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Badrang the Tyrant

I've had over 2 mil with 24 mil net.  And he doesn't 'mass' Skiffs.

Yep, well he did, until I restarted for a defensive strat...

Wildwood

I said he DIDN'T mass skiffs.  And why are you dissing him if he is nice to you and he lets you attack him?

[*makes a face* It's very immature and rude to call people names, not to mention it's also agains the rules. Don't do it again please. Thank you.]

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Quoteconsidering he does not only mass skiffs
Get your own post straight son.

I'm not dissing him.. Where'd you ever get that from?

Blood Wake

i like your signature badrang, that 70's show rocks!!

h