hellsgates/gates of dark forest

Started by Blood Wake, April 22, 2004, 05:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

i like the gates of dark forest but it changed to hellsgates
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wildwood

I hate the redwall books.  I have never read any of them
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ruatine

*smiles* How do you know that you hate them if you've never read one?

I like the gates of darkforest. It sounds nicer and more peaceful.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Wildwood

It just sounds really stupid to me.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

IFman

[FLAME WAS TAKEN OUT RIGHT HERE BECAUSE FLAMING IS NOT ALOWD]

I thought they were stupid too, but I tried one and loved it!
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ashyra Nightwing

I definitely preferred the gates of Dark Forest...

lonewolf

Gates of the dark forest all the way. But I think hellgates is the bad place for evil in lomehedge
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

Quote[FLAME WAS TAKEN OUT RIGHT HERE BECAUSE FLAMING IS NOT ALOWD]

I thought they were stupid too, but I tried one and loved it!

I was just expressing my thoughts about Redwall.  I did not mean to insult anyone or anything like that.  Hehe I am still the only one who voted for "does not read Redwall." :lol:  

user posted image

Trogdor 22

It's kind of insulting when someone insults something you like, it's kinda like saying "You have horrible tast in books/movies/music."

Why do post on a forum filled with fans of the book, and play a game based on it?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Alex, I'm not going to argue with you on this topic but I will tell you to change your avatar it is pathetc and it is starting to scare me.  And by the way you are saying that MY posts are unreadable, take a look at yours.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

The difference in our posts is that I try, and when I make a mistake it's usually because I overlooked it. Could you stop using my name?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Blood Wake

yeah, seriously though, why do you come to a game that is based on a book series that you dont like and then make fun of it in our forums, we are all redwall fans here so if you dis redwall we wont want you here anymore
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Trogdor 22

What's really annoying is that IRL he tries to act all cool and above us and denies even going to this site.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Alex, I am going to keep using your name all I want because I feel like it.  Tell me, when EVER did I deny that I went to this site, I don't go around telling people, but if they ask me, I tell them.  And I never intentionally act cool I have no clue where you got that idea.  

Blood Wake, I never dissed the redwall books.  I said that I dislike redwall and that I think that the books are stupid.  But that is me and people have different tastes.  I only play this game because it is extremely fun.  I just don't like to read about that kind of stuff.  

user posted image

Blood Wake

what, you dont like to read about wars and death and stuff?

h