Are we having a no leaders round?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 21, 2004, 08:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almkman

I do believe he has been away most of the time and he has become less than nice with people.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

Thats untrue, retto must have just had a few busy days, I'm sure he's just as nice *coughbittercough* as usual. lol  :P  just jokin

Angst Vulpine

:rolleyes:

Bitter? Why would I not be suprised, eh?  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nos

Personally i still hope there will be leaders next round, but if not i suppose i'll find some way to survive :)

Holby

Quote from: Peace AllianceErrrrrrr....  ::agrees::
Pure class right there.
I will not deleted this

Angst Vulpine

Haha, I love making him admit he's wrong.  :D  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Badrang the Tyrant

If there are no leaders, I'll have to find a different strat... :(  

VipersByte

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantIf there are no leaders, I'll have to find a different strat... :(
I believe that is the whole idea...  see who can win without the use of leaders..   ;)  
VIPERSBYTE

Peace Alliance

hehe, angst, simply because i didn't refute, doesn't mean you were right  ;)  

lonewolf

If there are no leaders it will be a blood bath people will resort to other people for most of there resources.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

Thats the whole stratagy I use anyway, so having a no leaders round will help me.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Angst Vulpine

*grumbles*

If we don't have leaders, my  entire strat falls apart. I need leaders and loyalty to survive...
Angst Vulpine  

Peace Alliance

See, thats the whole point, it'll be a whole new game. I liked RWL more back in the day when people didn't have to use so many leaders.

windhound

yep..  and that was when a 100 mil net was a Lot of net..  
now in turbo most go over 100 mil within the first week..  wont happen as easy without leaders..
'couse, no leaders means that I'll have to actually attack often..  no more easy HPR..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine