Are we having a no leaders round?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 21, 2004, 08:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Retto, are we having a no-leaders round next set? I'd really like to get mentally prepped for what would surely be one of the most exciting rounds of RWL turbo!

Juby (Tercios)

meh, a surprise would have been cooler I think....like "EGAD, No Leaders, Ohhh Yeah, I forgot about that".
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

but then everyone would be marten, lol.

Juby (Tercios)

cept for the few who remembered, advantage: Juby
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

i don't think any racial advantage would keep me from whoopin you juby ;)

Juby (Tercios)

ohhhhhhhhh now it's on donkey kong, Renfrew County style, Let's dance sucka!

Wolf Snare

rofl :P

If the question is singling out Retto, why did you make it a topic?
As Juby said, would have been better as sort of a surprise...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

I like to make topics directed towards retto to see how long it takes him to notice them. So far, 2 days!

Juby, You will feel the burn of my armys next round don't worry. And when i leave your empire in a burning wreck, just remember you were warned.

Wolf Snare

hehe. Be prepared Juby, he sounds pretty determined...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Peace AllianceJuby, You will feel the burn of my armys next round don't worry. And when i leave your empire in a burning wreck, just remember you were warned.
pfft, peace ain't nothing but a kitten...

Nos

Is he atleast a declawed Kitten??? i've seen some pretty mean kittens, lil buggers hurt like heck too!

Peace Alliance

Sure Juby, a kitten. A ruthless, killing, hate-driven kitten. Clawing helplessly at you wishing i could break the skin. I am the kitten of death Juby, and you know it!!

:lol:  

Nos

Well, somebody isn't too happy now are ya :P

Angst Vulpine

You know, it's very rude to post something in public when it only concerns one person. That aside, it is my understanding that you have AIM and that you know how to use it. Do so. It's causing more work for Retto,  who is probably extremely busy, when you could ask him in person, so to speak, a question he probably won't answer anyway.  So why don't you do that, eh?
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Peace Alliance