Er... what?

Started by Riverpaw, April 21, 2004, 07:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

QuoteLast 9 Message Interactions
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:13:55 -0700
I dont take --removed-- from anybody including you. Just for a heades up!

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:44:36 -0700
--removed-- man send me aid and ill stop. if not ill drive you into the ground

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:42:57 -0700
Oh, c'mon. I barely have land. Why do you attack out of spite?

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:26:55 -0700
It's more of "If I leave, then I'm a legitimate target for them." Still, a cease fire with your clan would be appreciated. Until then, I will retaliate whenever you attack, for it is my policy, as it is my policy to enforce my policies.

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:07:24 -0700
hey man the wa i think about it is the woof clan is to big for your process and im your size. They dont even pay attention to the under dawgs like you!

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:59:00 -0700
Since you attacked more, I retaled more. It's my policy. Nothing personal. As for clans, I am already in Woof for thos round.

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:24:45 -0700
Okay sounds liie a deal. I want you in my c;lan!

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:01:13 -0700
The history says you started it, but I can't really be sure, either. If I did, I apologise. I just ask that you not use me as a land farm.

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:50:20 -0700
I just hit you back because of when you Attacked me and poisened my army!. Why did you do that anyways?

All the corrsepondence so far this round between me and Drunken Dennis (#86) in order of most to least recent. (Read backwards for the messages from beginning to end.) Doesn't it seem just... not nice. Especially since he got around filters and ended up saying stuff I had to edit out. Also, didn't he just ask me to join his clan.

Administrators, you will find the uncensored version in my in game mailbox.

A synopsis. One of us attacked the other. It was a normal land grab. There was a normal retaliation. Back and forth. I began to murder his army since I couldn't break him any more. He seems angry. He wants me in his clan, saying I'm in a clan too large for me. He uses me as a land farm. I retaliate with various leader spells. Then, kaboom.

I ask that he be asked to not say such things over the message system.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Amoraq

Yah that guy is verying annoying he asks me to join his clan and I reply no very nicely then he keeps on persisting 5 times more than I threaten him that I will murder and attack him very hard and then he asks me for an extreme amount of aid. He is JUST PLAIN ANNOYING! My best avice is just to ignore him.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Sonoras

What is his clan? I don't really get this.

Wildwood

Don't worry Drunken Dennis is just like that.  He does that to everybody.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Well, that's annoying.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

No kidding, he did that to me last round in turbo.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Retto

O.o ::adds that form of "s" to the swearchecker::
The 'ittle otter,
Retto