Xaliviar

Started by Dylan Ashick, April 20, 2004, 05:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Ashick

This guy or girl is messed.He attacked me 42 times(Xaliviar) within a day,they took about 17,000 acres of land.42 TIMES!!!!!I attacked him about 14 times and took 25,000 acres of land...this guy is an emberrasment to Hydra.If I was the leader of Hydra I would kick him out.I good idea to Hydra is to control him before something bad happens,so that Hydra can still have good reputation.

IFman

well, if you took 25000 and he took 17000 it seems to be in your favor, stop complaining
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

I agree with IFman.  If he attacked you 42 times and only got 17k land why are you complaning?  17k land is not that big of a deal.  Plus you got 25k land back, so you accually gained 8k land after everything is over
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Stop complaining.  It makes you sound like a nOOb....

Gen. Volkov

I believe he is more upset about being attacked 42 times yah buncha noobs. That is a MAJOR case of overhitting. 42 times is cause for war in my book.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Garagas Ledavas

Yeah.......42 is a bunch.....although it has never happened to me (other than kills and attempted kills) I do think that this is wrong. And although land was not all lost many troops were probably killed. Dylan, message him/her and ask him/her to stop. If they do not, message windy.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Devari

42! It must mean something! :o

Checkerpaw

It most likely means that someone has a grudge against you, and is out to get you.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

windhound

-.-
why is this in clans?  this should be in Turbo discussion..  I already have good clans in both turbo and reg, so I rarely visit this forum..

another thing is that you take your complaints to the leader first, then resort to the forums if the leader responds badly or notatall..  

this is Redwall: Warlords, so you're gonna get hit..  unless you're Nero..  who managed to be in the top ten and not hit for over a month..

anyways, did you even send a message to Xaliviar?  'cause if you hit me 14 times and took that much land I woulda hit you hard too, my usual attack amount is ~6 attacks per horde, so you've no room to talk as far as overhitting..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Trogdor 22

Quote from: Devari the Weak42! It must mean something! :o
You must have read the "Hitchhiker's Guide" Series.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

~>John<~

It is the answer! But whats the question?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

lonewolf

42 times is a sign it means war.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

windhound

:rolleyes:
42 is the number of roads a man must walk down
yissyiss
42 after the hour is also a sign that lunch will be soon..   42 min after lunch will be a spanish test that I will get a 42 on..  
meh!
this topic == dead, the issue has apperntly self-imploaded, as there is no mess for me to sweep up and no alliances that need patches on the gaping holes people like to tear in them..  the horde which was attacked never sent me a message, so he obviously holds nothin further against Hydra..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't