What makes a noob a noob?

Started by Trogdor 22, April 20, 2004, 05:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Just wondering. I think I fit most of the criteria :lol: .  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ruatine

I'll be closing this poll since it was decided in the past that the only cases where n00b would be allowed to be said/discussed is if it was referring to new players.

We need n00bs (new players, forum goers). Sometimes they may be annoying or arrogant, but we still need them if RWL is to live on. You should be welcoming them, not attaching a stereotypical stigma to them. What do you think new players are going to think if the majority of people said that n00bs are annoying? That's not the image that we want to portray here on RWL's forums.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

wolf bite

*posts in closed topic because I can*

I stand behind Teufel's well said post.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles