Good gone already?

Started by Rastapopoulos, April 20, 2004, 04:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastapopoulos

The title says it all.  I check in game a few minutes ago, and lo and behold, Good has apparently disbanded!

Of course, I doubt Good is really gone--they've probably disbanded for strategic reasons.  But still, it's interesting to note that they've had to do that.  Perhaps they're having a little harder time then they've bargained for, hmm?

:ph34r:  
Coming soon . . .

the     n.W.o

windhound

nah, good just had a diagreement with their expansion, and best proved better I 'spose..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Rastapopoulos

Which is kind of my point, really.

Getting into a fight with your own expansion clan!  You can't beat that.  Even SD never stooped that low.

:lol:  
Coming soon . . .

the     n.W.o

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Silly Good. Best had most of the old SD people in it. The good ones too. Can't believe it though, thought it would be harder than that.. though I think the leader leaving might have something to do with it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

sh0e

Quote from: Gen. VolkovLOL. Silly Good. Best had most of the old SD people in it. The good ones too. Can't believe it though, thought it would be harder than that.. though I think the leader leaving might have something to do with it.
stan left? probably because im going awol for a while
hes nothing without me

Gen. Volkov

LOL. No I wouldn't say that sh0e.. Stan's pretty good on his own....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Rastapopoulos

I love how everyone here is so modest and humble.
Coming soon . . .

the     n.W.o

Badrang the Tyrant

Meh, shOe, weren't you Stan's 'apprentice?'

Stan isn't gone completely...

sh0e

argh.. will you all stop undermining my egotistical virtual flaunting

and stan did mention to me that he might stop playing
hes been spending a lot of time getting unnaturally addicted to a mud lately too

Sonoras

Well, the game is starting over soon, so....

By the way,  who is Stan on the game?

Gen. Volkov

LOL, sorry for draining your ego moat sh0e... Mud's rock.. I had no idea he liked D&D...

*Knows but isn't telling*

And the game is starting over?? Really??

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Isn't that fascinating.. please bring us more from the world of wildwood... *Dryly* Please make posts longer than a few words.. you know contribute to the thread.... give your reasons for liking good.....

Nohcnonk

I think Best scared good off, I hear Best's leader's quite the terror. :lol:  I know!  Everyone is soooo modest here too....

Actually, I heard that Good didn't really have a reason to be there... *cough*hypocritical*cough* So they just disbanded...

Menatus

I thought sh0e and Stan were the same person XD