Redwall TCG!!

Started by General Austin, April 20, 2004, 11:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I was bored today, so I logged onto Terrouge Forums, and prodded around for some interesting topics. Apparently there is a card-game manufacturer who wishes to make a Redwall Trading Card Game! They were asking for testers to play the card game, but the applications have been closed by now. You can see the details here.

I have no other information about it, so if anyone else knows more about it, please post it here or talk to me via email at afitzhugh@cox.net  ( won't be on AIM that much for now, too much stuff going on..)
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

random

Aus, fix your link please..
EDIT:  thankee

sounds neat, twould draw more attention to the RWL sierres..  
though, I read somewhere that Jacques didnt approve of anyone makin a RW computer game..  does he approve of tradin cards?
~shrugs~
spaace..  all gonee..  
*sigheth*

General Austin

What the heck?  windhounds, you made a post, then edited it saying thankee, but now your post is showing up as random, so now "random" has your [post. Or something. That is freaky. But yeah, Brian Jacques has agreed to it methinks. He might even autograph some cards for the testers!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

random

;)  yeah, random is my account aus, I havent signed into windhound on this school comp today, so it's probubly just a small bug,

~windhound
spaace..  all gonee..  
*sigheth*

Ashyra Nightwing

YAY

*does the happy dance*

Wildwood

I hate redwall so im not praticularly thrilled
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Sonoras

You hate Redwall, though you play RWL? Why don't you just play a normal promisance if you don't like the Redwall parts?

Wildwood

cuz some of my friends play this one
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Riverpaw

I dunno. If it turns out like the TV series, I'll be disappointed.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Aqualis

Sounds interesting. At least, I hope it is.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

The TV series was just... bad. It needs more violence! Mwahaha!

I do hope that the card game is better...

Stan(NM)

Note, the people praising this thread: These are the same people that once put down people for being foolish enough to trade pokemon cards.
These are the same people who declared themselves above such idolotries
These are the same [people] that plague these forums.
Please, grow up.

[Please don't call people names. I've notice you like to instigate arguments. Name-calling is one of the ways you do it. Don't do it anymore.]
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Gen. Volkov

Stan, one you spelled idolatries wrong. Two that is not the apropriate word in the context you are using it. Also, if people want to enthuse about a Magic the Gathering ripoff, that's their problem, don't come on and yell at em for it, even if they are being a bit hypocritical.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Trogdor 22

How come almost every time Stan posts the thread turns into a flame war or arguement?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Stan(NM)

Thanks for the spelling correction, I've been having trouble sleeping lately and I have trouble typing when I dont sleep.. It's been getting worse but that is a personal thing.

Teuful, mind your own business, or I will have to criticize you. Fools is an accurate description of these people, grow up!
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'