Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Badrang = Billy?

...I didn't know..

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: randomPoor Billy, now everyone knows his 'secret'
though, never saw the use of secret acconts m'self
sure peace
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

random

*isnt Peace*
and I shall prove it if I must, I just like muckin around with this account..  
my spelling and grammer is soo much better than Peace's, though, when I told him I'd made this account and made the post in the Turbo discussion he said you'd think it was him..  

yiss.

plus, my avi is better than his :P
spaace..  all gonee..  
*sigheth*

Gen. Volkov

Random is obviously windy.. no one else round here talks exactly like that. Also, the name isn't capitalized.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

windy == random in more ways than one..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

well that works too, means the random comments (heh) in turbo were not fresh objective comments.  :P  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Heh, fine.  I be Billy.  Happy now everyone?

Riverpaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantHeh, fine.  I be Billy.  Happy now everyone?
We just don't want anyone to be under the illusion.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wildwood

QuoteHeh, fine. I be Billy. Happy now everyone?

Man i was wrong
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

*Wanders off muttering about silly buggers*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

Wildwood, who you think Billy was?

Wildwood

on the forums or on the game?

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Why not......both?

Wildwood

hehe game i tought you were mabye heya  :lol: yea im not the best guesser and in the forums i had no clue  

user posted image