Who wants a new avatar or banner?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 09:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Oou, they're spiffy, Peace! It makes me want to try to make a RWL banner...

lonewolf

The avatar is not working I dont know what to do i'm going crazy someone HELP ME or give directions or something I am going CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

What you probably did is copy the address straight from this page.  You acually have to open the page with the picture and copy the address from there, or the address will get cut off.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Yeah, the reason the pink is posted under the image, is because thats the exact link you have to put in for the avatar.

Blood Wake

those are nifty peace, maybe ya could make me one like lonewolf or wildwood's. could ya make it with a wolf too?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

*nods*
they look good Peace..  all 'cept Lonewolf's, the picture looks like a husky rather than a wolf..  still rather nice..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Thats 'cause its a husky, but don't tell him that.

The sewarch engine doesn't work on devart, so i had to look through the thousands of pics myself, lol. Thats the best i could find.

Blood Wake, I've asked the members at devart to get my some pics of actual wolves, when/if i find some more pics, i'll make one for you. I just don't like taking pics off of google image search because those pictures aren't meant for other people to take :\

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

Is that first banner for just anyone to use or did you make that for one individual person?

user posted image

Peace Alliance

The RWL banner is for anyone who loves RWL :-D

It would be really cool if you got people to put it up on their websites and link 'em to here too. Bring in more people.

http://home.graffiti.net/rwlbanners:graffi...urranbanner.jpg

Tryed something new with this one, its ok though.

Juby (Tercios)

I have a hankering feeling I'll get pranked if I ask but I'm gonna anyways, I have a challenge for you, a hiphoppity challenge, maybe you could peice something really cool toghether by taking album covers and pitchures you think fit nice from these links:
Nas
Mobb Deep
AZ
Cormega

Click on the album name for the bigger album cover and more stars = more preferable.
And just put Tercios on it.
Are you up to this challenge? heh
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

You want this in a banner, juby?

New RWL banner :P fiddling around with textrues.

http://home.graffiti.net/rwlbanners:graffi.../rwlbanner2.jpg

Juby (Tercios)

yup  :P , I know i'll probably get a no but it was worth a try cause you seem to be pretty good at it.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Blood Wake

hey, thanks peace, this is a real neat thing for you ta do for us all, lol, you must be really bored
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h