Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Ruatine

:P  :P  :P  That was the whole point!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

:unsure: Are you sure?

Ruatine

Positive!  :D  

Nohcnonk

I'm not sure. :unsure: I need help.

Ruatine

You do need help. Ph34r the Nohc!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Is it?  it is? :unsure: I don't know.  I need help.  Please stop laughing at me.

Ruatine

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nohcnonk

Ruatine

My s/n is the German word for devil.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Sonoras

y???????

i ssee noo  

Nohcnonk

O_O She's demonic!  Run! *runs in circles*

-h4x0rS-4L1V3-

CounterAntiDisesTablishMantarianism (true word= People against people, PULLING DOWN THE CHURCHES.)
I'm a Boy