Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Claws

Over my dead body! You think I like posting random stupid comments usually irrelevant to the situation? You think I like just going to this thread to mock others when I myself am found guilty of the same crime? No! I have a screenplay to write, two books to write, two books to read, a body of a human to be turned into the body of Chris Hemsworth, and a place where I must take care of my general business. Yet I constantly return here, like a drug addict to a dealer. Why? I procrastinate. I finally began cutting my ties. I stopped roleplaying and got off Reg. I've been sober. But I still return to the Spa. Staying so I can finally win this thread. Oh sure, I post in other spots, keep you guys from becoming suspicious. But no, I have but one goal in mind. And if you dare even think you can stop this from happening, I will personally assemble a crack team of Rocky, Rambo, the Terminator, Batman, The Hulk, Captain America, Aang from Avatar, Dirty Harry, Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Mr. Miyagi, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. I double dog dare you Jackson, and Pinkie Pie to track you down and send you into a torture chamber with no one but Justin Beiber.
Don't mess with me and my goal of winning.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Krowdon

Quote from: Drakus on August 22, 2013, 09:55:53 AM
This thread is actually getting kinda stupid. We need to declare a winner.

The winner is whoever gets the last word in.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dark Claws

Which, as long as I have electricity in my computers, shall be me.

Like an assistant

Sharktooth

Correction: the winner shall be me!

Dark Claws

Quote from: Dark Claws on August 22, 2013, 02:27:29 PM
Over my dead body! You think I like posting random stupid comments usually irrelevant to the situation? You think I like just going to this thread to mock others when I myself am found guilty of the same crime? No! I have a screenplay to write, two books to write, two books to read, a body of a human to be turned into the body of Chris Hemsworth, and a place where I must take care of my general business. Yet I constantly return here, like a drug addict to a dealer. Why? I procrastinate. I finally began cutting my ties. I stopped roleplaying and got off Reg. I've been sober. But I still return to the Spa. Staying so I can finally win this thread. Oh sure, I post in other spots, keep you guys from becoming suspicious. But no, I have but one goal in mind. And if you dare even think you can stop this from happening, I will personally assemble a crack team of Rocky, Rambo, the Terminator, Batman, The Hulk, Captain America, Aang from Avatar, Dirty Harry, Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Mr. Miyagi, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. I double dog dare you Jackson, and Pinkie Pie to track you down and send you into a torture chamber with no one but Justin Beiber.
Don't mess with me and my goal of winning.
You think this is a game?

Like an assistant

Sharktooth

Sure?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dark Claws

A game that I win.

Like an assistant

Sharktooth

Dark Claws

Like an assistant

Krowdon

Is it a free trial.

Typhon

Quote from: Drakus on August 22, 2013, 09:55:53 AM
This thread is actually getting kinda stupid. We need to declare a winner.
your kinda stupid

Dark Claws

Because, why not?

Like an assistant

Durza

and sadly the last word shall never appear
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts