Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

The guy just loses his phone.

Typhon what happened to your phone?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Typhon

Krowdon

Quote from: Typhon on July 21, 2013, 07:13:59 AM
What?

You posted a gif  of a guy losing his phone, and you said "My phone  :'("
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Drakus

[move ]i hate everything[/move]
go die
                  this world sucks
meow

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Typhon

That was sharpie

Krowdon

Oops. Sharp tooth what happened to your phone?

Drakus

Ugh moving text
meow

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on July 23, 2013, 11:19:36 AM
Oops. Sharptooth what happened to your phone?

SHARPY

Drakus

KROWDOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meow

Sharptooh

Quote from: Krowdon on July 23, 2013, 11:19:36 AM
Oops. Sharp tooth what happened to your phone?

Sorry for the late reply Takara.

My (brick) phone is fine :) not really sure who the guy in the gif is but I thought it was suited to the spa room

Wordsarecool

This advertisement brought to you by Raden S Reddflank, advertisement itself courtesy of Talinn C. Ryalor.

Two of the VI's characters, Talinn Ryalor and his apprentice Weylin Martez.

What is the Vulpine Imperium?

The Vulpine Imperium is a fully interactive decade-old PG-13 anthro roleplaying site loosely based on Brian Jacque's Redwall, as told from the perspective of the vermin in a 17th-century universe. Does this mean you have to have read any of the Redwall books in order to fit in and roleplay there? No! It is set in its own vast and mostly original world, with its own legends, history, events, governments, lands, and a wide array of characters ranging from the most whimsical poets to the most dastardly pirates. New players will be assigned to one of the three ships of the Imperial Navy, where they will submit to the whims and wishes of their captain, and partake in a wide range of adventures.

And life at sea is but the tip of the iceberg in the Imperium! Life on  land has its own set of rewards and perils! Governmental ministries vying for influence, factions battling each other in the light of day, the shadows of twilight, and the darkness of night, foreign powers itching for any inroad, and simply those trying to get by without being knifed in the vast, beautiful, and dangerous city of Bully Harbor. One can also buy real estate, start their own business, commission artwork, stories, and poetry and likewise do commissions for others, and rise to the top of the Imperium's citizenry via the site's own in-game currency.

So then, what do you need to do to get started? Simply visit the URL provided below and create an account! All of our members are extremely friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful, and can be reached either in game through the Misertross Poste system, the OOC Bilge, or out of game through the Skype text chat to help you get settled(the details of which can be provided to you should you so wish).

Sincerely,

Talinn C. Ryalor aka "Falun", member since 2005.

Some helpful links and information for you:

http://www.rovl.org/vi (The actual site itself).

http://vulpineimperium.wikia.com/wiki/Vulpine_Imperium (The wiki).

http://vulpineimperium.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_for_New_Imperium_Citizens (A guide for new players).

Some assorted pictures of the the Imperium

http://www.rovl.org/vi/?p=display (Feel free to browse through our gallery of user-submitted works if you'd like)

tl;dr version:
Join the VI

This advertisement brought to you by Raden S Reddflank, advertisement itself courtesy of Talinn C. Ryalor.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Technically that's not a word.

However, that is awful abuse of an old Deere
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

I tried VI and it wasnt for me.

I do log in sometimes though.