Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Wow I just got the strongest desire to go to Anthrocon. *rolls over and cries*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Sometimes I just want to go to conventions okay? I like some of the people there a lot better than people I know IRL and I've made some good friends and I want to wear costumes and see costumes and make jokes and see my friends again and look at good art and hug complete strangers and make people smile when I compliment someone on their work.

Krowdon

I have to go babysit the neighbor kid in an hour.

stormsight

Quote from: Krowdon on December 16, 2012, 01:20:14 PM
Sometimes I just want to go to conventions okay? I like some of the people there a lot better than people I know IRL and I've made some good friends and I want to wear costumes and see costumes and make jokes and see my friends again and look at good art and hug complete strangers and make people smile when I compliment someone on their work.

me at the bar/concerts on select weekends after payday
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Krowdon

I love those things and want them more often. But conventions come around once a year, but there's two of them around here except last year I didn't get to go to the Furry convention because my trip was the same weekend I was so sad.

But I hope I get to go this year because I've never been to a Furry convention before.

stormsight

i am tryna go see breathe carolina this year that is gonna be a super great party
and la dispute but that is less a party and more me being kind of in love with their lead singer
one for each finger.
and you say,
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Krowdon

Quote from: stormsight on December 16, 2012, 06:26:25 PM
i am tryna go see breathe carolina this year that is gonna be a super great party
and la dispute but that is less a party and more me being kind of in love with their lead singer

pics.

stormsight

jordan dreyer <3
he also has a pretty voice
one for each finger.
and you say,
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Krowdon

I'll have to look up his music some time.

stormsight

his band is like one my faves
one for each finger.
and you say,
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Krowdon

I just complimented a woman on her hair. It looked really nice.

Camaclue

I donated some money to the Salvation Army on Saturday
It was a good day.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

I just ran over a roving pack of elderly citizens. T'was a bad day.
DIE HIPPIE DIE