Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

No I mean wait what to this entire situation. What the hell is menopoly?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

assiduousProcrastinator

It's the same thing as Monopoly, but instead of places it's guys.

Ungatt Trunn II

Interesting. Is there a WOMENopoly?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

assiduousProcrastinator

Well, there isn't technically a MENopoly, I'm making it myself, so there won't be a WOMENopoly unless someone else decides to make it.

Ungatt Trunn II

We all know what this city truly needs. A BATMENopoly.

Yes, plural. Batmen.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

assiduousProcrastinator

Are there enough various Batmen to fill all 22 purchase spaces?

Ungatt Trunn II

If we use skit actors, parodies, and random freaks who dress like batman then yes.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

assiduousProcrastinator

True. I saw a guy dressed up as Batman at McDonalds once. It was pretty funny. He was there with the Green Lantern and butt MAN!

Ungatt Trunn II

butt man? That's an interesting thing to exist. He must have been the butt of all their jokes.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

PhoenixOfPanem

Ok, this is too funny. I got on a moonbounce with two classmates. The two classmates started doing flips. One landed butt-first on the other's face.

This should give you a fairly accurate picture of the scene... except not on a football field, and the guy's butt actually landed on the other guy's face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgmv_laiQs&feature=g-sports
At 0:04 to 0:05
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Camaclue

Phoenix, heyyy...
I forgot about you...
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem on November 23, 2012, 08:52:09 PM
Ok, this is too funny. I got on a moonbounce with two classmates. The two classmates started doing flips. One landed butt-first on the other's face.

This should give you a fairly accurate picture of the scene... except not on a football field, and the guy's butt actually landed on the other guy's face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgmv_laiQs&feature=g-sports
At 0:04 to 0:05

Pfft. That sounds like a thing to happen on a trampoline. I never owned one though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Darth Windu

Come, beasts of Mossflower, join our noble cause to purge the Earth of Capitalism!
Call 1800-IWannaBeACommunist-6376
Call now and get a free cookie!
Mathias: ...-_-...I hate shrews...
Aah, if only momma could see her son now!

Krowdon

SHHH. Ungatt will hear you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

The communism in this thread made me short out, which in turn caused my backup monitor to blow a tube or something. Whatever happened it really stopped working as I was attempting to respond and now I must use my phone. NO COMMUNISM ALLOWED.
DIE HIPPIE DIE