Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Good to know... The only reason I managed to induce a lucid dream was because I dreamed that I was in my room waking up. Everything looked all out of whack and I realized it was a dream. My mind, which hates me might I add, then decided that something terrifying was about to come through my door. So to counter my interloping mind I imagined I had a shotgun and I pumped it and aimed at the door. It flew open and there was nothing there, so I was victorious. Unfortunately I woke up after this.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 18, 2012, 10:59:33 PM
Good to know... The only reason I managed to induce a lucid dream was because I dreamed that I was in my room waking up. Everything looked all out of whack and I realized it was a dream. My mind, which hates me might I add, then decided that something terrifying was about to come through my door. So to counter my interloping mind I imagined I had a shotgun and I pumped it and aimed at the door. It flew open and there was nothing there, so I was victorious. Unfortunately I woke up after this.

That's still pretty cool.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Church is over and I can finally play reg. Oh goody, goody gumdrops.

Krowdon

Haha. Because you put your account in vacation. XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Sorry. It just makes me chuckle. That sounds like something I would do.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

You'll laugh about it later.

just like how I laugh about how on my first day, I thought I could only use one turn every ten minutes. So I'd use one turn doing something. Wait ten minutes. Use one turn doing something. Wait ten minutes.

Flitchaye Warrior

I believe that's what I did as well when I first played. 

Krowdon

And then up until a year or so ago, I'd only use 50 turns at a time so I had 400 to use in case my clan went to war.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Because you get 450 turns.

Flitchaye Warrior

I know, but only 50? Why not more?

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on August 20, 2012, 02:06:14 PM
I know, but only 50? Why not more?

Because thats all I was comfortable with using. I was not good at this game.