Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

The battlefield beckons us, Strategos. Under your guideful hand, by Zeus, we shall reconquer what is rightfully ours, and exterminate the barbarians that plague the lands within Oceanos. Alexander tried, but he was poisoned by success, by his own foul Makedonian blood. We shall not make the same mistakes, Strategos.

Krowdon

I'm going to post furries if you make your text that big again.

Flitchaye Warrior

Hey it was a small amount of words and I wanted people to see it and read it.

Krowdon

Theres no way people can miss it. haha.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on August 03, 2012, 07:17:54 PM
Hey it was a small amount of words and I wanted people to see it and read it.

Theres no way they wont see it when its so big. :3

Flitchaye Warrior

I still don't see how it's funny.

Krowdon

I just find it amusing.

Flitchaye Warrior

Kill the blue peoples! And besides, what is so bad about them hearing?

Krowdon

I dont know. I just like Na'vi.

Flitchaye Warrior

Then why did you say that?

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]