Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

How did I ever manage to get 696 non spa posts.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I think by posting 696 times in non-spa topics, therefor contributing to the post value of your account.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

You should both maek more posts outside spa.

Genevieve

Oh hey! I have less than either of you.

Ungatt Trunn II

I refuse to be roped in to your ridiculous UMD discussions! Entire books, no, SERIES OF BOOKS written for the sole purpose of arguing a single point of an abstract concept related to some obscure theory? No thank you. I'd much rather create a fictional government related to spam on a subforum.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

But you could make UMD threads about interesting things, or at least things that interest you.

Ungatt Trunn II

But I already know that everyone disagrees with most of the things I believe and I have little to no desire to argue a point with a bunch of brainwashed liberal morons who are destroying humanity and looking for a handout. Especially when most of those morons are much smarter than me and can conjure "irrefutable" evidence as references for their petty idiotic beliefs like no tomorrow. That combined with the epics that they write... it's unnerving.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

you're unnerving

Krowdon

Yeah. UMD is pretty intimidating. And by the time I get the guts today something( If I have anything to say at all) usually someone's already said something similar, so there is no point to me posting,
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 26, 2012, 11:39:27 PM
I refuse to be roped in to your ridiculous UMD discussions! Entire books, no, SERIES OF BOOKS written for the sole purpose of arguing a single point of an abstract concept related to some obscure theory? No thank you. I'd much rather create a fictional government related to spam on a subforum.

Also this. I cannot keep up with all the HUGE posts y'all make.

And I know there are other boards. Sometimes I post in RP when there's one I fancy.

Rakefur

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 26, 2012, 11:45:26 PM
But I already know that everyone disagrees with most of the things I believe and I have little to no desire to argue a point with a bunch of brainwashed liberal morons who are destroying humanity and looking for a handout. Especially when most of those morons are much smarter than me and can conjure "irrefutable" evidence as references for their petty idiotic beliefs like no tomorrow. That combined with the epics that they write... it's unnerving.
THAT. IS. THE. SINGLE. EPIC. POST. EVAR.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

Ungatt does make fantastic posts.

Camaclue

I like skipping posts that are long and tedious
:3
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Kyrolin Zenyar

Hey Krow, I like your new siggie button.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!