Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

You ever been cut or stabbed? IT F-IN' HURTS! Oh course, so does being shot. But I think the overall trauma is much less. And the pain is more localized usually.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 19, 2011, 03:02:13 PM
You ever been cut or stabbed? IT F-IN' HURTS! Oh course, so does being shot. But I think the overall trauma is much less. And the pain is more localized usually.

I know. But still. I'd hate to be killed by a gun. I dont like those.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

So you'd like to be killed by a sword because you like swords? That's like saying you'd like to be burned to death because you like fire, or buried alive because you like dirt!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Thats exactly how it works.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't have a particular fondness for beds; but if I had to choose, I'd like to die in my sleep.

GOOD THING I DON'T.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*giggles*

*falls over*

*dies*

Ungatt Trunn II

*Chops up with sword*

THAR WE GO
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Great. Now its going to take me three nanoseconds to regenerate instead of one. Thanks Dad.

Ungatt Trunn II

H'ANY TYME GOV'NAH
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Your spelling needs work.

Anyway, how goes the Ranch stuff Ungatt?

Ungatt Trunn II

I chopped the head off a chicken the other day, then I took an arrow in the knee.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I highly doubt you really took an arrow to the knee.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Its got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good.

i'd give it to you if I could.
But I borrowed it. :/

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE