Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

what about those 3?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Preußen

Krowdon

I thought that was a tiny letter. Is a dot.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Quote from: Krowdon on September 08, 2011, 06:17:34 PM
what about those 3?

excellent. i actually had to think for a second. i was like :o

Krowdon

I have like, 580 srs posts. Then 18,000 spam posts.

Ryu

You my lady, are my post idol

lol

Krowdon

Most are from the glory days of RSL.

Been here 3 years. Thats an average of 6,000 posts a year.

Ryu

ye? i average 3 every 3 years :p

oh wait...

Krowdon

if you split that up, its like, one a year.

Ryu

Krowdon

Ryu

Not possible. You have 03 knowledge...

Krowdon

Ryu

Oh. Never mind. I was just reffering to what you said to me in a post in another thread.

So「」」「

Krowdon

Quote from: Ryu on September 08, 2011, 09:15:53 PM
Oh. Never mind. I was just reffering to what you said to me in a post in another thread.

So「I only put this here so you could fill it in」」「

Thank you. :)