Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Quote from: Krowdon on June 27, 2011, 04:46:18 PM
Like in Jurassic Park. Somebody started the electricity up.

Wait Ungatt was in Jurassic park!!!

You'd better have played Malcom!

Krowdon

He was the T-Rex at the end.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

No, the electric thing hooked up to the fence sends it out in quick pulses because to keep it constantly running would be costly and unnecessary. I just happened to start climbing in between pulses and got to the top at the beginning of one.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

that sucks. Electricity could kill you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Haha, not likely. It's meant to keep unruly cattle from trying to eat the grass on the other side, not to kill prisoners or start up a heart.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Not really. If you get enough electricity, It could.

Ungatt Trunn II

Or you could buy yourself a fully automatic grenade launcher, and rescue your fellow Americans from the camps and be a hero!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Both sound interesting. I could use the grenade launcher to free me and my fellow prisoners and then go rescue other Americans. Then I get to do both. ^__^

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 04:52:51 PM
Or you could buy yourself a fully automatic grenade launcher, and rescue your fellow Americans from the camps and be a hero!

Can you buy those things in America without a license?

And that also sounds like some hollywood film idea, you should become a director Ungatt!

Ungatt Trunn II

Well like I said, it only sends out quick pules of relatively weak electricity. Not a continuous shock.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think you have to have a license for most weapons.

and I would like to be in Ungatts movie.

Background character 4. XD

Krowdon

My friend was talking about cattle prods, I think, and how they're used to make cattle move. Those use electricity.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Krowdon on June 27, 2011, 04:56:55 PM
and I would like to be in Ungatts movie.

Background character 4. XD

Only if I get background character 3!

Ungatt Trunn II

You don't have to use cattleprods with these cows. Pretty cowardly bunch. Even the bulls run off at first sight of you. Probably because they know they are destined for zee slaughter house! At least I think that's where they go. I used to work part time milking them too but you don't need too many cows for the small time operations around here.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

And we're prisoners. But not the weird skinny ones.