Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Y'know, I wasnt sure how far east I was. That was mebbie 3 years ago.

Anywho, New York made my allergies start again. which sucked.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Because the multidimensional time police cannot catch me if I destroy them in all instances of time and space in every dimension for every existence! So far I am 0% done! Been at it for trillions of years I think.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You need a new strategey.

How about using some explosive Pineapples?

But make them so they explode after they get eaten.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Good, just don't ever go to San Francisco. Not even if they pay you. Well, maybe if they pay you but blindfold yourself first.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think I went there when I was small....

Ungatt Trunn II

Well just as long as you get vaccinated for... ehhh it's best you don't know.
Oh, and don't ever go to Detroit. EVER. PERIOD. Not even if they pay you! Not even with a blindfold! We should just carpet bomb that dump...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

hahaha. I think Night Wolf lives in that state.

Ah, lets not blow them up. It might disturb Basement Mom, and thats worse then anything else.

Ungatt Trunn II

Pfft, whatever. Imma go eat my freedom fries.
*explodes*
THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Detroit is not a state, soooo....
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Krowdon

Michigan is. and I'm 98% sure thats where Detroit is. XD

Ungatt Trunn II

I was tazed once. What an experience!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I put a shock Collar on my arm once. Not my neck, and turned it to setting four and had a friend push the button.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well most of Michigan is pretty nice. I just want to carpet bomb Detroit. And maybe Warren.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

I also climbed half way up a fence that was electric, it kicked in, sent me flying. Didn't really hurt though which confused me at first. I landed on my feet too. Then I was like "fine I hate fences anyway" and found a better way around.
DIE HIPPIE DIE