Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

you have exactly 4107 at this time.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Thank you, Miss anal.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

I prefer Captain Obvious.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

How about Colonel Obnoxious>

Krowdon

Thats not half bad. I do always end up Colonel Mustard in clue.

Sharptooh

"9 days, 16 hours and 54 minutes."

I feel left out  :(

Although Nobody beats PA, Most posts ever, and most topics started ever, and he created the most popular thread in RWL history

AND he's not even been here like the past few months

Kyrolin Zenyar

That is one impressive dude!

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 08, 2011, 08:23:39 AM
Although Nobody beats PA, Most posts ever, and most topics started ever, and he created the most popular thread in RWL history

Honestly I have no idea how he has the most posts, he was never really a spammer or lurker that I remember...it never really seemed like he posted more than anyone else.  :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on June 08, 2011, 09:07:09 AM
That is one impressive dude!

PA for prime minister! (or president in the US)

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 08, 2011, 09:17:07 AM
Honestly I have no idea how he has the most posts, he was never really a spammer or lurker that I remember...it never really seemed like he posted more than anyone else.  :P

Have you read his first...oh say...3000 posts? They are terrible. Like, slam head into desk awful.

Sorry if you read this, Peace. I actually used to actively not post in threads when you would post. I discovered this last night when I said exactly this in a thread in 2004.

Firetooth

I've spent a lot of time online...in comparison to most time spent online compared to sign up date, it's Night Wolf, Unga then me...probably a day or two are just hours where I'm on the internet and have the tab open.

Total time logged in: 36 days, 7 hours and 29 minutes.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

I'll have more than pretty much everyone probably by Christmas. In 8 weeks I have 11 days 2 horus logged. But that's because I refresh the forums and then go afk and work and such. Anyhow, that feature wasn't around before so a lot of us re-comers don't have a lot of time logged, like Neobaron, who would also probably have a few months logged in.

Weird to think about.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 08, 2011, 10:37:04 AM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 08, 2011, 09:17:07 AM

Have you read his first...oh say...3000 posts? They are terrible. Like, slam head into desk awful.

Sorry if you read this, Peace. I actually used to actively not post in threads when you would post. I discovered this last night when I said exactly this in a thread in 2004.

My first .... oh say... 4000 posts are terrible too.  Do I get to be a mod?

Sharptooh

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on June 08, 2011, 01:34:39 PM
My first .... oh say... 4000 posts are terrible too.  Do I get to be a mod?

PA is an admin, not a mod  :P

And I think most people's first posts are bad, even some of my recent posts are a bit cringeworthy

Kyrolin Zenyar

((Mine still are!  I still want the title "Official bad poster" to counter Kilk's "Good poster" title...)