Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on October 12, 2010, 07:02:22 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on October 12, 2010, 02:45:23 PM
Well they can go shove something where it shouldnt be shoved
That's going to help your cause...
I have a cause?
QuoteI apologise for saying your post made you look stupid.
And nobody is  smart when they're drinking(figured this was common sense) so pointing it out is kinda un-needed.

QuoteYou might note I didn't edit your post, and I didn't warn you. I didn't even mention hats!From now on every time you mention my hats! 
I shall count that as a personal insult :P
You guys say keep it Pg-13, I could name off some many different t.v. shows/movies of that rating that "glorify" drink WAY more than me. I just say I personaly like to drink, its not like im telling everyone to go out buy fifth and chug chug chug

Holby

Hah.

Spamming shmamming. Nobody cares.

Say you invent something... Maybe a RWL robot. They might care. Just a bit. If it has wings.

I will not deleted this

Holby

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 12, 2010, 08:10:32 PM

You might note I didn't edit your post, and I didn't warn you. I didn't even mention hats! I apologise for saying your post made you look stupid. But my point on alcohol remains, and I'm sure the other mods will agree with me.
I have a cause?
And nobody is  smart when they're drinking(figured this was common sense) so pointing it out is kinda un-needed.
From now on every time you mention my hats I shall count that as a personal insult :P
You guys say keep it Pg-13, I could name off some many different t.v. shows/movies of that rating that "glorify" drink WAY more than me. I just say I personaly like to drink, its not like im telling everyone to go out buy fifth and chug chug chug
I don't think that many shows really glorify drinking. They may show people, including teens, drinking heavily. But it's not often glorified, because there's nearly always a consequence. Spending the rest of the night vomiting, behaving in an embarrassing way, repulsing a lover/friend, getting grounded by parents, being hungover the next day, whatever. Very rarely is it just "I'm drinking, I feel awesome". That's what I mean when I say glorification.

I know PG-13 should mean we're a lot less strict than we actually are-including the use of profanity. I've tried to explain it in the "Gagging" thread in Polling.
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on October 12, 2010, 08:17:18 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on October 12, 2010, 08:10:32 PM

You might note I didn't edit your post, and I didn't warn you. I didn't even mention hats! I apologise for saying your post made you look stupid. But my point on alcohol remains, and I'm sure the other mods will agree with me.
I have a cause?
From now on every time you mention my hats I shall count that as a personal insult :P
I don't think that many shows really glorify drinking. They may show people, including teens, drinking heavily. But it's not often glorified, because there's nearly always a consequence. Spending the rest of the night vomiting, behaving in an embarrassing way, repulsing a lover/friend, getting grounded by parents, being hungover the next day, whatever. Very rarely is it just "I'm drinking, I feel awesome". That's what I mean when I say glorification.

I know PG-13 should mean we're a lot less strict than we actually are-including the use of profanity. I've tried to explain it in the "Gagging" thread in Polling.

Blah not even gonna argue
Quote from: Holby on October 12, 2010, 08:11:25 PM
Hah.

Spamming shmamming. Nobody cares.

Say you invent something... Maybe a RWL robot. They might care. Just a bit. If it has wings.

Already have a prototype...

Holby

That's actually quite fantastic.
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Why thank you I spent alot of time designing it
I hope to have it up and opperational by 2115...

Stella Cadente

Quote from: Holby on October 12, 2010, 08:17:18 PM

B-b-b-but...that would mean venturing outside the Spa Room!

Oh the INSANITY!!!!

Night Wolf

I go outside the spa all the time...I just never post anywere else really

Stella Cadente

So do I...way to take things at face value

Night Wolf

Quote from: Stella Cadente on October 13, 2010, 12:13:40 PM
So do I...way to take things at face value
Your very welcome ^__^
:P

Stella Cadente

I think we're losing it....

CLEAR!!!!!

Krowdon

OMG!!! *cpr*

Whats going on? eh?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Sister welcome back, how has it been going? I have just been gagged and stuff no problems and stirring up trouble as usual with mods and admins.

Blood Wake

no one will have the last word
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

Yes but  I got the  9152nd face