Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Cadente

Assassination...name that play and win a cookie!

Ungatt Trunn II

Our American Cousin?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente

Wrong, but bravo.

I heard Ford Theatre was a happin' place before that play. And Booth was a terrible actor.

Night Wolf

Im drunk for the first time in forever....

It feels amazing ^__^

Aside from the fact this post does little to convey your intelligence, I'd rather you not glorify intoxication, given our PG-13 rating. Feel free to take it to the UMD, however.

Holby, modding

Ungatt Trunn II

You shall never contribute anything to the Glorious American Republic, therefor I am sanctioning your assassination.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 10, 2010, 09:53:01 PM
Im drunk for the first time in forever....

It feels amazing ^__^

Aside from the fact this post does little to convey your intelligence, I'd rather you not glorify intoxication, given our PG-13 rating. Feel free to take it to the UMD, however.

Holby, modding

Harasing the intoxicated does little to convey your inteligence.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Honestly it makes about as much sense as flipping off a blind guy...your message just doesnt get through to them

Ungatt Trunn II

Where did all this self-righteous moderation come from? They seem to be finding invisible flaws in just about anything that could be called into question, and it's getting a bit redundant.

And they only do it to certain people too.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I should post like 1000 movie clips from pg 13 movies with drinking
ex. Pirates of the carribean and
2 and a half men

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't even bother listing them. They seem to forget that such subjective things are not consensus, and never will be. We are forever at the mercy of a mods personal beliefs because of these laxly defined rules.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Well they can go shove something where it shouldnt be shoved

Holby

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 12, 2010, 02:45:23 PM
Well they can go shove something where it shouldnt be shoved
That's going to help your cause...

You might note I didn't edit your post, and I didn't warn you. I didn't even mention hats! I apologise for saying your post made you look stupid. But my point on alcohol remains, and I'm sure the other mods will agree with me.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

Of course they'd agree with one of their brood.

Alas, none of you shall ever reach the divine purity of a true spammer. You shall always be in the muck, a lowly existence. I would pity you but I can't seem to muster out the sympathy. Now begone, I tire of you.

Unless of course, you have the time to sit with me and we discuss the fine virtues of spamming. Of course you don't. Get out. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE