Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

To her cave? I dunno.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

i always miss spamming with Briar. *pouts in a corner*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

*attacks Ungatt and starts to nom his shoe*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I never wear shoes, I wear boots.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

boots are shoes.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2010, 06:00:10 PM
Lulz, that's Dirty Harry's revolver. Take it, lol. Watch him get all pissed wondering where it is.
Being this is a 44. magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself one question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes I do. You fired 6 shots, I counted. And my desert eagle still has a full magazine so it's time to ask yourself the same question, do YOU feel lucky?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 15, 2010, 10:46:21 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2010, 06:00:10 PM
Lulz, that's Dirty Harry's revolver. Take it, lol. Watch him get all pissed wondering where it is.
Being this is a 44. magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself one question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?
Blew my foot clean off  :'(

Krowdon

Which foot? cause you can give me all the shoes fo whatever foot is is, then I won't ever have to worry about finding something to eat.

Night Wolf

Me to *joins krowndon*
ya kno who else I miss spamming with... grim, that evil little weasle master mind

Night Wolf

*gives krowdon all right shoes*
Happy birthday

Ungatt Trunn II

One thing I can tell you is that Grimm still visits, at least. Every time he is mentioned or asked to briefly return, he does.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What the Heck, Grimm.

I miss Daryn.