Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I am the Acme of Acme, my dear. Should you ever decide to recognize this then a job is always available. Perhaps shock therapist?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

I refuse to let your faceless, heartless corporation take the beauty out of the 10000th get with its unsavory advertisements. In the future, I would like for you to cease and desist all seizures of frivolities, as your corporation has no legal claim to them.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

We have legal claim to everything, including but not limited to: Your mom, 10000th get, all the threads on the first page of spa (you can have the rest), you, the motherland, Pandora, Peter, Longcat, all things made of antimatter, Starwars kid, and me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

The most overused smiley won't help you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I like -__- though.

Ungatt Trunn II

Addicts like heroin. Does that make it okay?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

in b4 Prodigee smartass remark.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

I found the answer today.

prodiGee

I don't remember what this post said but WolfSnare enjoys well oiled cantaloupes.

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE