Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Commie scumbag, go mine salt for 50 years and not even see the fruit of your efforts!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 28, 2009, 09:34:45 AM
Commie scumbag, go mine salt for 50 years and not even see the fruit of your efforts!
Rich coming from you when you consider that the U.S...
CAPITLIST
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

I am not a capitlist. I don't know what a capitlist is.

Consider that the U.S. what?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Celebrates mass genocide?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

It was war, not genocide. And we don't celebrate it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 28, 2009, 10:14:20 AM
It was war, not genocide. And we don't celebrate it.
Nor do you condone it...capitilist :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

why should I feel guilty for the actions of people I'm not even directly related to?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on November 28, 2009, 12:30:23 PM
why should I feel guilty for the actions of people I'm not even directly related to?

You shouldn't. But explain why you should celebrate them.

Sabriel

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 28, 2009, 10:14:20 AM
It was war, not genocide.

It was a war that ended in genocide.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Maybe they shouldn't have resisted a force far more advanced and larger than there own? But like Briar said, why should we feel that guilt? We aren't celebrating them anyways.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 28, 2009, 11:33:54 AM
...And?
So if I started eating turkey to celebrate 9/11, you'd be happy?
Things wane with time. People make jokes about nazi's now. It's not good, people forget the severity of the things that have happened in the past.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 28, 2009, 02:13:59 PM
Maybe they shouldn't have resisted a force far more advanced and larger than there own? But like Briar said, why should we feel that guilt? We aren't celebrating them anyways.
Whatever. No matter what they did, the American's were pretty nasty to them. Over 400treaties have been breached that were between native americans and the U.S U.S-all by the U.S

Ungatt Trunn II

Should I remind you that these people you speak of were immigrants from countries like yours? Therefor technically it was your people that did it. I don't see at all how this relates to 9/11. That was a terrorist attack, driving out the natives was driving out the natives. They could have left but many opted to stay and fight. That's all fine and good, but back then conquering was very popular and glorified.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 28, 2009, 03:18:13 PM
Should I remind you that these people you speak of were immigrants from countries like yours? Therefor technically it was your people that did it. I don't see at all how this relates to 9/11. That was a terrorist attack, driving out the natives was driving out the natives. They could have left but many opted to stay and fight. That's all fine and good, but back then conquering was very popular and glorified.
Death is what it has in common. Plus you completely missed by point about people de-sensitiveising (that isn't a word) over time. Basically, losing sensitivity over certain matters. Ie. WW2, the nazi term is thrown around freely.

Ungatt Trunn II

So we should feel the butthurt effects of everything that has ever happened for the rest of eternity?

Ohhh the poor dinosaurs!
DIE HIPPIE DIE