Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Quote from: Sabriel on November 26, 2009, 03:33:38 PM
Yeah, happy slaughtering of domestic people.

Bring it on Sabriel.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

What? You say it isn't true?

Anyway. No point in discussing that, it'll just cause butthurt and tears. And nothing would be changed.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

I'm just saying that it's water under the bridge and people shouldn't be punished or blamed for the sins of their fathers.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on November 27, 2009, 01:26:46 PM
I'm just saying that it's water under the bridge and people shouldn't be punished or blamed for the sins of their fathers.

So instead they celeberate them.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

You Brits have no room to talk. You tried to take over any country and used any means to do so.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Who's Brit? I'm from Bosnia. In the "taking over any country scheme" we were the country that's being taken. We still haven't recovered, struggling economy, war etc.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

I was talking to Firebung.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

People suck anyway.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Quote from: Firetooth on November 27, 2009, 01:41:30 PM
Quote from: Briar on November 27, 2009, 01:26:46 PM

So instead they celeberate them.

Originally, sure, thanksgiving was celebrated with a Harvest "shared" by the settlers and the native population. 
But soOOOoorry if it has turned into a time to give thanks of the wonderful aspects in ones life.

btw, it wasn't really the settlers fault that they brought over diseases that the native population had no immunity to.

Ungatt Trunn II

War is war. For thousands of years nations stole land from each other. May as well celebrate it, amirite?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 27, 2009, 10:42:24 PM
War is war. For thousands of years nations stole land from each other. May as well celebrate it, amirite?
1)No
2) I don't see Britain celebrating killing people by eating turkey every year/
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

We aren't celebrating killing people.

And even if we were, I'd be ever tempted still to partake.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 28, 2009, 09:31:24 AM
We aren't celebrating killing people.

And even if we were, I'd be ever tempted still to partake.
Maybe not directly, but...
CAPITLIST