Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I disagree strongly with your authoritarian style of control, and spit on your shoe!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

Aha, is that you volunteering to be the first real Probationee?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

No, my probation officer has been thoroughly bribed. Unfortunately my dictator has not.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

That's the best kind of tater.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

Quote from: windhound on October 30, 2009, 11:19:32 PM
I question the sanity of the Spa room.  Apparently yall arnt quite able to keep it under control, so I figure a Probation member group might help.  Maybe not, but hey.  Worth a shot.

Probation member group?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yea, some form of punishment the mods made that limits our posting abilities if we act out...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Do not worry! We clearly have moar bombs.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Typhon

why so down, Mr. Klown??

briar.

Because I is sick Duh

See you in August

Typhon

well, anyone who looked like you would be.

briar.

Oh your a funny one you are

See you in August

Typhon

actually, I'd rather be a funny two.  The first man always get killed first.