Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Something about some guy trying to get others to join his pokemon club on deviant art, so he went to another persons profile and said "so i herd u liek mudkipz".

It is unknown if he joined. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I rather be an elf.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 29, 2009, 06:25:30 PM
Something about some guy trying to get others to join his pokemon club on deviant art, so he went to another persons profile and said "so i herd u liek mudkipz".

It is unknown if he joined. 

oh. and why do people use it and when?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Random usage, no fixed conditions. Can be used to troll, or to simply respond.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

That is a lie, Unga.

The Mudkip meme started when a guy walked up to this kid that he knew was a complete Pokemon fanatic at his school with a plush mudkip. The guy said "So I heard you like mudkips?"
The kid replied "I LURRRRRVE MUDKIPS!" and took the plush toy and started humping it vigorously.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

AoU

Krowdon

oh. I understand naow. Thanks guys.

AoU

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: AoU on October 29, 2009, 06:29:00 PM
That is a lie, Unga.

The Mudkip meme started when a guy walked up to this kid that he knew was a complete Pokemon fanatic at his school with a plush mudkip. The guy said "So I heard you like mudkips?"
The kid replied "I LURRRRRVE MUDKIPS!" and took the plush toy and started humping it vigorously.

That's not what E.D. said, AoU. Who are you to question ED?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: AoU on October 29, 2009, 06:30:56 PM
DO A BARREL ROLL!

dun know about this one either. but I know about All your base are belong to us.

AoU

I am a denizen of the Net, I was raised by my computer. I have the authority to question whatever I want.

The barrel roll bit is from Starfox 64 when Fox's falsetto voiced frog companion Pippy tells Fox that to avoid enemy fire he should "Do a barrel roll!"

Krowdon

pippy is teh bunneh. I looked it up on teh youtube.

AoU

Uggh... whatever that freaky little frog's name is.

Krowdon

noh, it were teh bunneh that said it.

AoU

You're right, I'm wrong.