Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

But Ceiling Cat had lost some of his power from being Idle for a hindred years, so basement cat easily escaped. This time, he unleashed two thousand souls upon the world and took over the Northern Hemisphere.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Ceiling Cat peered down from his hole in the ceiling at all of the destruction Basement Cat had caused, and feeling the sorrow of the countless casualties of this clearly crazed kitty, descended from the Ceiling. Upon his arrival in the realm of the mortals, Ceiling Cat pounced upon Basement Cat, relieving him of all of his strength. With this new found power, Ceiling Cat freed the Northern Hemisphere and banished Basement Cat back to the basement. Upon arrival at the basement, Basement Cat was promptly nommed by Basement Mom as a midnight snack.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Krowdon

Feh. your sources are false. This is what Really Happened:

Ceiling Cat peered down from his hole in the ceiling at all of the destruction Basement Cat had caused, and feeling the sorrow of the countless casualties of this clearly crazed kitty, descended from the Ceiling. Upon his arrival in the realm of the mortals, Ceiling Cat pounced upon Basement Cat.  A Great Battle between them ensued, and after being seriously wounded, Basement cat retreated to the Basement. He spent two hundred years regenerating, and refining his great darkness powers so that he could finally defeat Ceiling cat once and for all.

And he is in the basement still, but the Time of Darkness is coming my freinds. Basement cat shall finally defeat Ceiling cat, and cast her down to the realm of mortals so He may rule the World!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

See? Lolcats are the best.

Basement Cat ftw!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sabriel

BTW, did you know that Basement Cat lives in mai basement?

Basement Cat watches you:

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Basement Cat has Access to all Basements!

AoU

Ceiling Cat exists simultaneously in all ceilings.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Yes!!! I GOT MAI VIDEO TO LOAD!!! *Happy*

Krowdon

NO!!! The Subtitles are in Japanese!

How stupid can these people be. -__-

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Briar

i thought you left
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?