Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Bah, don't tell me you believe these stories?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

you flipped the switch, right?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Oh, please. If it wasn't safe they wouldn't put it here.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

I'm sure the gap is wide enough
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sabriel

I know what I'm doing!

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

AoU

I'll bet you $100 I can do it.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Most likely The Pod.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Briar

way to ruin it guys.

Ungatt Trunn II

What? Your random statement thing? The ones that have absolutely nothing to do with anything?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Wait...What did you say....I couldn't hear you.  :P

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Briar on September 29, 2009, 04:40:23 PM
wait...what did you say....i couldn't here you  :P

Capitalize the W in wait because it is at the beginning of the sentence, the I for obvious reasons, and you put "here" which is usually used to describe a location when you should of used "hear".

Also you forgot to use a period at the end.
DIE HIPPIE DIE