Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

oooh!!! I LUFF STRAWBERRY DOUGHNUTS!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Hmmm I dont much care for strawberry :-\

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 05, 2009, 12:34:56 AM
Hmmm I dont much care for strawberry :-\

Nor do I, Wolfy-kun, but it is a donut all the same.

Krowdon

I drew an Awesome picture last night. I didnt know I could draw that good. i guess, when you spend more than 5 minutes on something, its better. ^___^

Im so proud of myself cause this is the best thing i've ever drawn.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

OH MY GAWD! Bring it in, bring it in! TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY! Or maybe you could drop Oscar off at my house and bring the picture so I can see it! Or scan it! I WANNA SEE IT NOW!!!

Unless this is another unfunny trick and you're gonna hand me another stick figure picture. ;_;

And you cannot throw it out... YOU CANNOT! I don't care if your opinion changes! I MUST SEE IT!!!

Sabriel

Is this the picture you meant to post, Night Wolf?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on September 05, 2009, 11:14:54 AM
Is this the picture you meant to post, Night Wolf?

Thats the picture I did post

Krowdon

Lol. Okay, I shall bring it.  you wanna know what it is though?

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 05, 2009, 01:20:07 PM
Thats the picture I did post

No you didn't :D Look your post again :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

It was squares, you big fat jerk. SQUARES!!!

. . .

And I was all excited, too... :'(

Briar

AHAHAHAHAHA...you lose
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

MongooseFoxWaleby

Um...so what exactly are all of y'all talking about?