Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Krowdon

I didnt know ; was sweatdrop. i would hasve put  ' or "
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on August 26, 2009, 04:05:00 PM
Oooh, definately the library or bookstore. Freetime = READING!!!

I'd so do it. ^^
At a Pet store Freetime=Playing with da small critters

Takara

On second thought... I love critters. ^^ I'd be all over the hamsters and mice and stuff. And I'd so hold the snakes and lizards and stuff, and maybe the tarantulas (if they have them)... I guess it wouldn't be too bad. ^^ The birds would be cool to hang around and if this was one for cats, those cats would never see the end of me. I love cats. Eheheh!

I love all critters, basically.

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

In my spare time I stare at a blank wall and... contemplate...

And eat those Lays chips that are really spicy... love those... they are legendary...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sabriel

Doesn't work, Gorak. Says they're unable to retrieve the document for viewing.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Why are you telling us that? It's totally redundant.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Lawls, Ungatt. I'm imagining something about that now that's making me lol.

Ungatt: Hey, I'm home.
Someone: Hello, Ungatt, how was your day?
Ungatt: Oh, fine, fine. Well, see you.
Someone: Oh? Where are you going so soon?
Ungatt: To stare at a wall for the remainder of the afternoon.
Someone: O_o

Ungatt: *sits in corner and stares at wall*

Lawls. I can't stand sitting still. I /have/ to have /something/ to do at /all/ times. Like, I can't even eat /breakfast/ without some form of book to read. Be it a manga or just a regular old novel, I need something to do or to read. TV doesn't seem to help either. And if we're going over something I've already learned in class, I can't just sit there and take it, I /need/ something to read. For attendance? I need to read or draw. Lunch is a real pain because I want to read so bad but everyone is talking at once... If I had my way, I'd sit in a corner with the computer all day and watch shows or read manga or something. And of course, try and find a site to read some actual BOOKS online. XD

I can be a total shut-in, if I like. I try not to be, though. ^^

Ungatt Trunn II

Happy I could brink some lulz into your world!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

YOU JUST SOUNDED LIKE KROWDON!!! XD

Ungatt Trunn II

If you EVER insult me like that again, I will end you!
DIE HIPPIE DIE