Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

*blinks* Why? what has done this to you? Why are you so Flippin' HAPPY!?!?!?!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:09:31 PM
were not allowed to post anime in any topic that does not have anime in the title.

Who cares?
It's frickin SPA ROOM. If we can't post what we want here, then, really...
And those annoying anime-haters. I'm pretty neutral and I can say that their "hatred" can be just as annoying as anime itself. Geez, people. Chillax. It's just anime. No need to explode.
But really, I think there would be less anime around if they weren't so against it.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:11:48 PM
*blinks* Why? what has done this to you? Why are you so Flippin' HAPPY!?!?!?!!!
Because of the good news that I got :D
Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:13:40 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:09:31 PM
were not allowed to post anime in any topic that does not have anime in the title.

Who cares?
It's frickin SPA ROOM. If we can't post what we want here, then, really...
And those annoying anime-haters. I'm pretty neutral and I can say that their "hatred" can be just as annoying as anime itself. Geez, people. Chillax. It's just anime. No need to explode.
But really, I think there would be less anime around if they weren't so against it.
I wouldnt care if they didnt post huge farking pictures the small ones are fine though

Krowdon

But I like the Big pictures.......

*resists sudden urge to post a giant pic*

Night Wolf

Right now I still wouldnt care and Briars not here so your all good :D

Krowdon

*shocked* oh mai gawd.

Night Wolf

Yes im in that good of a mood ^___^

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

*frustrated at Wolfy-kun mood*

Sabriel

I hope the mood will last.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Oh I do to *prays to the good lord jeebis*