Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

(you're supposes to say "ALL THE WAY, DISMISSED!")
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?

Ungatt Trunn II

DOES IT MATTER I JUST TOLD YOU!?!?!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I GUESS YOU HAVE A POINT!!!

Night Wolf

WHERE IS BRIAR? YOUR ACTUALLY SPAMMING AND SHES NOT HERE >:(

Ungatt Trunn II

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

AND SHES STILL NOT HERE!!!!

Briar

*yawn* you two are ridiculous
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Hmmmm. Destroying anime, eh? Looks like I'll have to counter your attack, then.

I'm just getting started. ^^

Night Wolf

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Takara

Firetooth

Anime is fail of the worst kind, disgusting in every manner. What once were humans have been reduced to...troglodytes after reading and watching anime. Disgusting in every manner, these troglodytes would sacrifice millions of people to save on fiction OMG ZERO character. These...creatures lose their teeth and are very thin as they rarely leave their reading/tv space, only occasionally to get food. They don't even go to the toilet. They soil themselves. The smell is, to be frank, the most horrific thing you should hope you never encounter.
Unfortunately, eventually their electricity bill gets cut as they have no money left, and they cannot order more magazines. For days, they sit there, soiling themselves, shocked, then realizing their pathetic lives have no purpose, these troglodytes commit suicide.
-
And that is why you should NEVER invade Russia
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

Firetooth, why don't you do RP anymore?

and not all anime/manga characters have over-sized eyes

Pies.

Firetooth

Idk, maybe soon I might
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.