Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Night Wolf

You dont pwn at all

Sabriel

Btw, Takara, great sig :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on August 12, 2009, 06:41:44 AM

Yes, but until I can put it at its regular size, this siggie will have to do. ^^

Krowdon

I had a giant Zero sig once. They made me get rid of it. They used the guilt thing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

I thought it was great that whenever I posted people had to see an Awesome Colour pic of Zero, but Peace Alliance didnt agree. oh well.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 12, 2009, 06:41:44 AM
If you were talking about the Night Wolf one it wasnt even close to funny  >:(

Takara

This one time, I had a really wierd dream that started with the Pokemon characters in cages floating in the middle of the ocean, and then it closed in on my favorite, Barry, sinking. Then it faded in to me with some Troop of Girl Scouts bouncing on beds at the bottom of the ocean, because we were on a field trip to a secret underwater civilization. And it was guarded by a giant goldfish in a cave, so we wanted to go home so we sent our friend the little goldfish to get rid of the big goldfish and the big goldfish disappeared. So then we went and pressed a button in the cave which sent out bubbles into the water so that we couldn't breathe the water so we had to call the FBI to stop it, and the FBI came down wearing yellow suits and gas masks. O_o

Krowdon

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

I had a dream involving wolves and meteors once.

Takara

Quote from: Krowdon on August 12, 2009, 12:25:10 PM
I had a dream involving wolves and meteors once.

I had a dream where my cat was made of cinnamon butter. O_O

Krowdon

I had a dream that all the grocery store sold was Star Trek cereal.

Takara

Quote from: Krowdon on August 12, 2009, 01:30:34 PM
I had a dream that all the grocery store sold was Star Trek cereal.

I had a dream where I was Shia LeBeouf (can't spell it) and I was trying to join an association of vampires so I caught a fish that turned into a sting ray that wanted to kill me so I had to run away but then Bailey from Suite Life on Deck came over as a werewolf with orange hair and was like, "OMG SHIA JOIN THE WOLF SIDE" and I was like "NUUUU!"

O_O