Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Its the truth and you know it

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 09, 2009, 11:59:08 PM
Its a lie and you know it

that's what I just said silly
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Oh yer just such a comedian you know that

Briar

Night Wolf

well your not...so there :P

Krowdon

i cooked a Waffle in the toaster and It was still a little cold but I ate it and now I feel weird. Cold Waffle does not taste good.  :P
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You feel weird cause you are weird...who eats cold waffles.Please tell me  you at least had syrp on it

Briar

bleh  :P  cold waffle

Mr.Grimm

Who like breakfast for dinner?

Briar

Night Wolf

I think I eat more breakfeast for dinner than I do dinner :D, Its just easier to make...and SOOOOO good

Mr.Grimm

As long as there is eggs and bacon and pancakes, I'm there.

Briar

I like waffles...none of that toaster crap either...good ol' fashion home-made waffles

Night Wolf

I pefere eggs add bacon...just wondering have either of you tried scrammbled eggs with sausage and cheese cooked right into them? Its about the most amazing breakfast food EVER!!!!

Waffles are good too...french toast is better though