Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Humm... Still no signs of infection... Perhaps I could build a scale gun of some sort and shrink to nanoscale to start physically attacking viruses. Or perhaps I could get my hands on some of that tremor creature saliva.... Bah, I'm still assuming that I have been infected, which I really don't know yet. And I'm stuck in this dang quarantine ward until then.. I guess I better return the horse to the person I borrowed it from. *has the horse returned* Thanks...

And just so you know, if I was infected, I'm sooooo going to drop smallpox on you. Or drug resistant TB. Or the 1917 flu. Or... Forget this biowarfare... Just a nuke of a bunch tungsten rods.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Alazar is Back

Firetooth you are embarrasado.....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

kell

dia duit,kell is anim dom, ta me go maith.conus ata tu?

right who can translate that?the bit with kell should be easy
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 18, 2008, 01:21:37 AM
Firetooth you are embarrasado.....
Lets all have chocolate then eat a monkey, riding away singing in german.
Laisse tous faire manger le chocolat puis un singe, montant loin le chant en allemand.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Tremor creature saliva is not an ebola cure, the incubation period isn't up yet Shadow, that's all. You have ten days to live, good luck.

*The horse has been infected with Ebola, due to it's close contact with bjorn during the infectious incubation stage*

*Injects himself with smallpox vaccine, TB vaccine, and flu vaccine. Does not trust anyone to prepare them for him, creates them himself*

*Builds underground shelter capable of surviving a nuclear strike*

*Watches the graboids get shredded by the impossible siege crossbow.*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

Wait, I've got a temporal displacement gun... *sends self and horse into the future where even the equine forms of Ebola have been cured. Comes back inoculated against it*
Now, I used a number of different flu viruses in my bioweapon. Thanks to the chicken farming operation that I have,  I've obtained many, many strains of bird flu... So, there is no way our flu vaccine stands all that great a chance of working.
*plots revenge*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Firetooth on January 17, 2008, 12:43:43 PM
thats spanish! ::)
Do est eine trauba!
(that is calling pip a pidgeon in german) lol

Laisse tous manger des butées toriques, puis pour attraper des rabes et pour obtenir la varicelle de poulet.

(Lets all eat donuts, then catch rabes and get chicken pox in french.)

Very bad German there... And English as well for that matter.

'Du ist'. Not 'do est'.

Shadow

*Shadow was wracked with pain and after the incubation period was up, but got lucky and was part of the 10% who survived the disease due to his incredible toughness*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWait, I've got a temporal displacement gun... *sends self and horse into the future where even the equine forms of Ebola have been cured. Comes back inoculated against it*
Now, I used a number of different flu viruses in my bioweapon. Thanks to the chicken farming operation that I have,  I've obtained many, many strains of bird flu... So, there is no way our flu vaccine stands all that great a chance of working.
*plots revenge*

*Bjorn dies in the future as he discovers the nuclear wasteland Volkov has created when he finally decided that the battle was a stalemate and the only winning move was to nuke the planet from orbit*

*Nukes the planet from orbit, removing the crust of the planet and utterly destroying all life*

*Goes off to terraform Mars*

*Shadow was wracked with pain and after the incubation period was up, but got lucky and was part of the 10% who survived the disease due to his incredible toughness*

*Shadow then dies in the nuclear holocaust that follows*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

I leave for just a moment and... Bah... In other news, those are some bombs. *sends the incoming nukes into the distant past where they are instantly destroyed by the heat and pressure. Disable one with an EMI pulse, and studies it to gain the knowledge of this super bomb that is apparently capable of destroying planets.*
Just for that...
*Jams all comm frequencies to mars with viola concerti*
AKA, Nevadacow

Shadow

*Thanks Redtail for saving him from the nuclear holocaust and asks for a truce while they take care of volkov. Watches as Volkovs ships wander around without communications, miss mars by a good 18 degrees and fly off aimlessly into deep space with a barrage of thermonuclear missiles based on the planet busters after him, missiles so powerful that when they explode in space they defy the laws of physics and actually make a sound*

Shadow

butées toriques?

donut=beigne n'est-ce pas?

Faerd

Thanks to my honors bio teacher, I know that bird flu has like only a 0000000000000001 chance of infecting humans due to some genetic thingymajigger... Either that or it cant. I dont remember. Heck, all I remember clearly of the class is the fact that I sketched a picture of a pacman attacking a town...

Hmm...

*Sighs and drops loads of RDG modified Killer Rabbits upon the Shadow*

RDG Modified Killer Rabbit:
   Attack: Takes away all but one of enemies HP, then lets family nibble enemy to death.
   Defense: Cannot be killed, destroyed, neutralized, or otherwise harmed in any way.
   Size: Tiny
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

Vous avez un tete du choux

You have a head of cabbage
(french, put together from two different phrases)

Mas servesas por favor

More beer please
(spanish: classmate said to spanish teacher as a joke)
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

bjornredtail

That's simple enough...
Oh, wait, we are fresh out of holy hand grenades.

Well, I'll simply move the killer bunnies out of the way. Even if they cannot die, they do not have a long range attack. Let alone one that can strike across time!
*Temporally displaces displaces the bunnies to a nice green pasture in medieval Europe*

BTW: It's not so much a genetic thing (that would prevent it from spreading from human to human) so much as it is a physical thing. The viruses are adapted to attach to chicken lungs. Human lungs have a slightly different chemical structure. So, there has to be a different physical shape to the virus for it to attach and deliver it's genetic material.
AKA, Nevadacow